Friday, December 21, 2007

If you have good taste, in some circles...

You are at the will of protecting yourself or be one pissed on by a jealous other. For example, The Basement Jaxx is another of a series of music options I expect in a season like manor. The difference in this circumstance is; I got this CD when I was out of High school and beginning my first month of college. The funny thing is I knew that it was random and obscure, but I knew where it would be coming from, boy was I wrong. It turned out to be a trixter type game like bull. It really defaced the value of music, especially techno/dance whatever you want to call it. So, today's citizens arrests goes to the musical experimenters, (with a gift for entrapping attractive talent) which needs a scientific term similar to child molesting and far from the cries of their protestant outlook and sources they probably couldn't cope with.

No comments: